Mintaka Marketing Communications is pleased to announce our chief copywriter and marketing director, Brian Ventrudo, has earned the “Certified Content Marketer – Master Level” designation from Copyblogger Media.
To achieve this designation, Brian completed advanced coursework and passed a detailed review of his content marketing and copywriting. The advanced coursework covered:
- Content strategy development
- How to create content that ranks well in search engines
- How to use social media to boost the effectiveness of content
- How to use email as the “conversion key” to turn fans into customers
- The keys to unlocking maximum results for clients in a wide range of business types
To achieve the master-level designation, Brian’s work was peer-reviewed by senior industry copywriters and marketing experts who looked for:
- Engaging writing style, voice, and clarity
- Understanding of key elements of content marketing
- Mastery of persuasive copywriting technique
- Professionalism and polish
Brian looks forward to using his expertise to create content and marketing strategies that brings in new sales leads for clients in businesses related to technology, education, and technical trades.
Copyblogger Media is a software and training organization that teaches all facets of effective content marketing. It publishes the leading content marketing and writing blog in the world, with more than 200,000 regular subscribers. It also provides advanced education and software for content marketers in a wide range of industries. Learn more about Copyblogger Media at this link.