In the content marketing world, case studies are simply short, engaging stories that show how your product or service solves real-world problems. They’re powerful marketing tools, especially for complex products and services because they help your prospects visualize features and benefits that might otherwise be hard to grasp. And since case studies include an implicit endorsement from a third party– one of your satisfied customers– they give you far more credibility than brochures or white papers.
Yet case studies are often misunderstood, and marketers sometimes find themselves overwhelmed when trying to get started. In Mintaka Marcom’s free quick-start guide entitled “Marketing with Case Studies: The Essential Quick-Start Guide”, you’ll discover…
- The 4 key reasons why case studies work better than standard marketing documents like brochures, white papers, and sales pages
- A 5-step evaluation that helps you know if case studies will work for your company
- How to get your sales team to help generate ideas for subjects for effective case studies
- What to keep in mind when writing a compelling case study (and the one element you must include to make sure your case study stands out from the crowd)
- 7 strategies for generating new sales leads with your case studies (including a simple online approach to automatically generate leads for months, even years, with a single case study)
- And much more…
To access this free guide in PDF format, simply enter your name and email address above and click “Submit”. You’ll receive a confirmation email, then a link where you can download the guide right away. And don’t worry… we’ll never sell or share your email address. Because you’re already busy enough without worrying about dodging spam.